Sansom Park, the City
cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg France Sansom Park is a small, very Texan town in Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The population was 4,686 at the 2010 census. Sansom Park acts as one of the many small, pleasant communities very near to Fort Worth. Like many others of its kind, Sansom Park serves as a bedroom community, supporting town, and suburb of Fort Worth and of the greater Fort Worth and Dallas metropolitan area. Sansom Park offers a small living area where families can reside very, very close to Fort Worth without actually having to live in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the city itself.
Order Cialis Soft 20 mg generic Sansom Park caters mostly to middle class and lower middle class families. Sansom Park’s homes are worth far less than the Texas State average for houses, and the annual income per household in Sansom Park is also much lower than the state average. This has created a veritable breeding ground for drug trade and crime. Drug peddlers, pushers, traffickers, and dealers will always target middle class and poorer class neighborhoods over upper class areas. True, there is less money to be made in a poorer class area, but the chances of getting caught and prosecuted are several times lower that most drug criminals choose poorer neighborhoods over wealthier ones.
Drug Addiction, Drug Abuse, and Drug Addiction in Sansom Park, Fort Worth, and the Country as a Whole
While drug abuse statistics are generally not recorded on individual, town to town basis, statistics are recorded indeed on much grander levels. To understand the severity of the increasing trends in drug abuse in Sansom Park, some statistics on the issue have been included here:
- In 2012, an estimated 29.1 million people, or 11.2 percent of the persons in the age group of 12 or older, had driven under the influence of alcohol at least once in the past year.
- In 2012, an estimated 23.1 million Americans, or 8.9 percent of the population, needed treatment for a problem related to drugs or alcohol, but only about 2.5 million people, or 1 percent, received treatment at a specialty facility.
- The unprecedented rise in overdose deaths in the United States in the last several years exactly parallels a 300% increase since 1999 in the sale of strong, prescription painkillers. These drugs were involved in 14,800 overdose deaths in 2008, which more than cocaine and heroin combined.
- Drug overdose was the leading cause of injury-induced death in 2012. Among people from the ages of 25 to 64 years old, drug overdose caused more deaths than all of the motor vehicle traffic crashes.
- The drug overdose death rate has more than doubled from 1999 through 2013, and is still increasing at an exponential rate today.
- In 2013, 35,663 of the 43,982 drug overdose deaths in the United States were unintentional, 5,432 of the deaths were backed from a suicidal intent, and 2,801 were of an undetermined intent.
- In 2011, drug misuse and abuse caused about 2.5 million emergency department (ED) visits. Of these, more than 1.4 million ED visits were related to pharmaceutical drugs and medications.
- Between 2004 and 2005, an estimated 71,000 children (18 or younger) were seen in EDs each year because of medication overdose.
Buy Cialis Soft 20 mg generic A Possible Solution for Sansom Park and for Fort Worth
The true answer to the problem here lies not in drug busts and increased authoritative force, while that does certainly have its place in the attempted prevention of drug trafficking and drug-related crime. The only way to truly cure drug addiction is not in punishment and imprisonment, but instead in rehabilitation and in curing the individual addicts themselves on an entirely one on one basis. Studies show that the most successful way to kick an addiction is through inpatient rehabilitation. For the families of drug addicts and the drug addicts themselves in Sansom Park, Fort Worth, and the surrounding areas, it is being strongly recommended to seek out inpatient rehabilitation as quickly as possible.